Six weeks ago, I read a post on Me, You and Zu about how much fun the A to Z Challenge in April could be . Ruby was so inspiring and convincing, I e-mailed her right away. I told her that I would sign up for the challenge and work with her to brainstorm ideas for recruiting more pet bloggers to join April's 26 day blogging challenge. As Ruby and I pooled A to Z Challenge post ideas and signed up for the challenge, we saw a few other pet bloggers on the list. But not many. The organizers don't even have a pet blog category code. So in an effort to encourage more pet bloggers to do the A to Z Challenge in April as well as to share post ideas and support each other once the challenge begins, we have started a March A to Z Challenge Pet Blogger preparation blog hop. This blog hop will also help pet blog readers follow all their favorite pet bloggers during the A to Z Challenge and even find new pet blogs to read in April.
- Share stories, photos or videos of your History with pets and from your past.
- Depending on the voice you write in, post about other pets you know or people you know with pets. You can even Interview* them!
- Expand on a description that you or someone else would or has used about you or your pet- Awesome? Nice? Zany?
- What words does your pet know? These could be tricks taught on purpose like "Bow," "Over" or "Yawn" or often overheard words your pet has inadvertently learned like "Don't,"Move" or Whoa.
- How many places have you and your pet have been together- Canada? The Groomers? The Pub? Xenia, Ohio?
- Does your pet have any health issues you could write about like Ear Infections or Kidney problems? Are you plagued by too much Fur?
- Could you write about any Quirky behavior issues your pet has? Does your pet have a Jumping problem or is your pet afraid of Umbrellas?
- Depending on the voice you write in, post about why you Love your pet or why they love you. Maybe the love you share is because of time memorable spent with Kids or some Turmoil you went through together.
- Do you have any favorite pet products to write about- a Velvet pet bed? Special treats? stylish Rain coat?